- Bland Bay Campground: - Had a busy September and is tracking on budget.
- Charter School Facility: - The Board has agreed to submit a training facility proposal to the Trustees of the Charter school.
- Consolidated Group Financials 30th September 2017: - It was reported that 6 months into the year, we are on track to meet forecast.
- Draft Policies: - A series of governance draft policies and procedures were approved in principal by the Board.
- Finance and Executive: - Is investigating an investment opportunity on behalf of the Trust Board, further information will be made available pending progress.
- Land Navigation Programme: - Joeann Waata gave a brief presentation regarding a programme designed to help our people engage and navigate Maori Land Court processes.
- Marae Funding and Grants: - The Operations Team will look into the possibility of increasing the current marae grants for the 2018 financial year.
- Marquee purchase: - A Marquee has been purchased to be used at Ngātiwai Trust Board events and lent to Ngātiwai marae when required.
- NTB Parking: - Staff have been asked to park on the roadside whilst there are large hui and gatherings being held at the Trust Board.
- Oceans Resort Hotel Tutukaka: - Concern was raised regarding the losses which have occurred at the resort since it was purchased. It was reported that the right people are in place to move things forward in the right direction and that the financials are expected to show a break even for the first time in the 2018 financial year.
- Sponsorships: - Were approved for Whangaruru School Festival and tā moko artist Paitangi Ostik.
- Tuparehuia marae: - The License to Occupy agreement will be signed off by the Board shortly.
- Waitangi Tribunal Report: - Is due for release on Monday 30th October embargoed until 4.00pm Tuesday 31st October.