- Draft Iwi Hapū Environmental Management Plan: - A copy of the draft plan will be provided to trustees for review with marae and feedback.
- Mana Whenua Selection Panel: - Martin Cleave is appointed as the Ngātiwai Trust Board representative for the Mana Whenua selection body responsible for selecting members for the Independent Maori Statutory Board.
- Resource Consent Kaipara Sands Limited: - Ngātiwai Trust Board will oppose Kaipara Sands consent application to take sand from the Pakiri coastline.
- RMU: - A recruitment process has been approved to appoint a Manager for the Resource Management Unit.
- Scholarship Applications: - A total of 56 applications were received this year, 55 were approved for payment by trustees with 1 application pending further information.
- Sponsorship Applications: - Three applications were received for the month and approval given to Rebecca Gilbert to assist with expenses to attend the Oceania Tobacco Control Conference in Sydney and Takaimaania Ngata-Henare for the Oceania Table Tennis Junior Champions.