Applications are invited for the position of Operations Manager, who will be an aspiring leader, and will plan, direct and coordinate the successful operations of the Education unit. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the organisational operations, through the provision of effective methods and strategies. Further responsibilities would include business networking, strategic planning, financial analysis of reporting, marketing and customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full drivers licence,
- New Zealand Residency or a valid work visa,
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to effectively manage tight deadlines and work plans,
- Interest in sustainability,
- Relevant and proven work experience in the Education sector,
- Good computer skills are required, with experience of MS Office,
- Good understanding and best practice of Health & Safety regulations.
This is a full-time position with hours worked Monday to Friday. Competitive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you require further information or a detailed job description, please contact email@example.com
If you think you have what it takes to ensure successful program outcomes, please forward your resume and cover letter by Friday, 18 March 2016 to Barry Caldwell at the e mail address above.